Hyper-popular eclectic dining, drinking, dancing, and live performance venue with 3 Levels: Full-Service Bar and Restaurant Seating on Main Level, Live Performance and Dance Space on Upper Level, All-Season Enclosed Rooftop with Full-Bar Service and Seating with Separate Outdoor Patio Deck.
So many reasons to love
Check out our promo video & see the magic of in action
TaptIn locations. Hit these spots for a guaranteed good time.
Lively tavern known for beer & pub fare channels Alice’s Wonderland with an upside down room & more.
Local tavern serving pub grub with a Maryland twist, plus pool tables, arcade games & plenty of TVs.
Word on the street
Oh, did I mention we blog too?
1. Me Lucky Charms
3. Green Beaded Necklaces
1. Scary Costumes
2. Baltimore Hooligans
2. Bier Crawls
3. Dirndl Dresses & Lederhose
Red, White & BrewOn July 1 & 2, Red, White & Brew Wine and Beer Festival returns! Show your patriotic colors while you kick back with friends, food, tunes and a sweet selection of reds, whites and brews. There’s no better way to raise a flag (and a toast) to Uncle Sam than by drinking in America’s fruits of the vine and amber waves of grain. Saturday Jul 1st Doors: 12pm
Fed Hill Bars & StripesStart your 4th of July weekend the right way on Saturday, July 1st with Federal Hill’s grandest celebration of the summer. Starting in the early evening, Bars and Stripes will take you on a Patriotic journey through Baltimore so you can pledge allegiance to the flag as you enjoy $3 Miller Lites, $4 Blue Moons, and $4 Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. Show your patriotism with some of your favorite pubs, taverns, bars and saloons like Mother’s, MaGerk's, Ropewalk Tavern, and Blue Agave, and prove that this country really knows how to party. Saturday Jul 1st Doors: 5pm
Rock some red, white, and blue as you crawl through some of Baltimore’s best establishments. Enjoy some all-American pub food like Mother’s heart attack burger or Ryleigh’s famous oysters. Unleash your inner American: indulge in two of our favorite things: beer and burgers while you celebrate the birth of our great nation. The participating bars will also be offering deals on their grub so use your cash wisely and pig out. Kick-off America’s favorite holiday weekend as you make an appearance at each of the fifteen featured bars and show this country some love with discount drinks and American Pride! 5 pm-Midnight
Enjoy these Specials from 5pm-Midnight
*$3 MILLER LITES*
*$4 BLUE MOONS*
*$4 LEINENKUGEL’S SUMMER SHANDY*
*FREE Patriotic Gear!*
*All-American Food Specials*
*NO COVER at Participating Establishments*
Big Dub FestivalThis year will continue to be integral in an ongoing legacy as multi-year veterans join and embrace newcomers into a culture of eco-responsibility, of giving & sharing, and respect for oneself & others. We are blossoming into something special that cannot be explained – but felt in the magical energy that fills the air. Wednesday Jul 26th Doors: 10am
– dozens of patron-created theme camps
– group movie nights
– Rocky Horror Picture Show
– hundreds of events at theme camps
– four stages of music (Stone Circle, Pavilion, Hemlock Hole, Clubhouse)
– professional fireworks display
– illuminated hammock haven
– silent disco afterhours
– nightly drum circle & invitation for all acoustic instruments
– poi, fire & flow arts at the drum circle
– free, clean running water, showers, and flushing toilets
– cellphone charging stations
– daily swimming hole party w/ inflatables (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat)
– main stages operating Thurs, Friday, Saturday
– special Wednesday music programming at Hemlock Hole
– daily in-camp yoga & meditation
– daily workshop & seminar schedule featuring topics on dance, poi, fire arts, crafting, sex, spirituality, politics, and more
– Car camping available at New Camp (must purchase online)
– RV parking available (must purchase online)
PSYCHEDELIC SEAEnergy is fluid, immersing all that is around us. We are unknowingly drenched by power that can open up endless possibilities for us and those around us. Psychedelic Sea is a metaphorical celebration of this energy, hosted in an environment that releases you from the mundane and puts you a one of a kind oceanic event. Break out the swimwear or incorporate your favorite underwater creature into your costume as we celebrate the return of #PSYSEA. This time around we are going until the sun rises! Tuesday Aug 8th Doors: 9am
– psychedelic decorations
– sea themed decorations including fish, jellyfish & more
– live mermaids
– jellyfish parade
– live flow performances
– venue rental & friendly security
– a myriad of clothing, pin, and glass vendors
– a half dozen live painters
– body painters
– three rooms of sound
– a psychedelic chillout room good for cuddles and convo
– DJ’s playing: live electronic, space bass, global bass, dubstep, trap, house, trance and drum & bass
– an outdoor stage which will be perfect for watching the sunrise during the final, most emotional sets of the night Things To Know:
– event is strictly 18+ with valid photo ID
– no gum or markers (to protect venue)
– you may not bring beverages of any kind (must be purchased inside venue)
– no large bookbags. anything smaller than 16inches in all directions is acceptable but subject to thorough search
– bring cash for the bar and for vendors
– rest up the night before and strect the day of. plan to make it until sunrise because this is a VER special night
– be ready to say hello to strangers and to give people hugs and tell them you appreciate them. the world is a fucked up place right now and every positive gesture we give each other makes an impact everywhere, including globally
Meet the TaptIn team: A rough-and-tumble rogue-squad with hearts of gold, and heads of lettuce.
Our mission is making sure YOU get the utmost from your TaptIn experience. Without you, there is no TaptIn. Welcome to the team (not pictured below: you).
What more can be said about the mysterious hero known only as the Top Banana? Day-dreamer, innovator, champion of the plátanos. Join in his adventures as he fights the good fight against potassium deficiency, and helps the people of the world get TaptIn!
VP of Sales & Promotions Aficionado
The unrelenting heartbeat of the bass drum courses thunderously in time with the blood and motor oil pumping steadily through his veins. Half man, half machine, all VP of Sales. Please say hello when you see him. He loves a good hello.
Creative Dir, Social Mediator, First of his name
Unceremoniously banished from his homeland after losing his house keys in a game of Cornhole to a spiteful forest nymph, the dashing gypsy prince was doomed to wander the earth for all eternity. Self-professed wielder of the mighty Noobsbane, and celebrated saint of circumstance. Call for a good time, but definitely do not ask if he “wants to make it interesting”.
VP of Operations & Gettin' It Done
When she isn’t donating blood, saving the Rainforest or rescuing baby seals, this sprightly scamp enjoys picking bar fights and brawling at hockey games. They don’t call her the “Scourge of the Club Level” for nothing.
Gourmet sushi chef, Olympic trampolinst, and world renowned chinchilla breeder, Sammie is indeed a jack of many trades. Since recently selling her wildly profitable Norwegian cucumber farm, the young fortune-hunter decided to shift her manic focus to the realm of brand ambassador marketing. And considering she also boasts the world’s largest collection of miniature, antique Ferris Wheels, you can be sure she knows how to put the spin on things.
Senior Events Coordinator & Metropolite
Hailing from the lost, sunken city of Atlantis, Pablo has made some impressive strides to get where he is today. A veteran bull fighter, and decorated geology professor, this aquatic man-about-town doesn’t know the meaning of the word “can’t”. Whether on land, or leagues and fathoms below, you can be sure he works well under pressure.
Still have questions?
The following page catalogs a comprehensive list of our most frequently asked questions.
For your convenience, we have also included a list of frequently given answers.
From the content to the imagery, every aspect of is totally unique and adaptable for the best possible user experience.